[scribus-dev] CTL and Trunk: where are we at?

Scribus User scribus.user at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:16:21 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,
I'm writing this email to get things straight and clear about where is CTL
in comparison to trunk these days. FYI, I'm not speaking for the Scribus
team here, just working to understand for my own perception. Thank you for
your patience.

Recently a github bug was open on Host-Oman repo
https://github.com/HOST-Oman/scribus/issues/147 (although we don't know if
these are the only blockers for 1.5.2 yet). Host-Oman responded that most
of these were fixed but needed testing to confirm. Also Craig recently sent
an email with revisions that Scribus Team made in Trunk in order to fix
some regressions from 'boxes' merge (Craig, where is that list BTW, could
you resend?)

1. Are all these things reconciled?
2. Are there any pending issues that need to be addressed? Lets list them.
3. In order to get more widely tested, CTL needs to be built nightly so
that testers can confirm the Host-Oman's great progress. Can we organize a
place and methodology for this to happen? (I've tried to spearhead this but
encountered some technical problems:
https://github.com/HOST-Oman/scribus/issues/118). Any volunteers, please
make yourselves heard.

Thanks for all the work so far from everybody involved!

Cheers,
/Kunda