[scribus-dev] CTL in Scribus

Fahad Al-Saidi fahad.alsaidi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 04:33:09 UTC 2016

Great News that people have started testing CTL before landing in main
repository. I have already included Sinhala in my pull request[1] to
add more languages into Scribus. If things go smoothly, scribus CTL
will support more than 500 languages.

[1] https://github.com/HOST-Oman/scribus/pull/148/
Regards,
Fahad

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 1:00 AM, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
> At LGM there was a UK student from Sri Lanka who develops fonts for
> Sinhalese. He told us that Scribus is the first software he has found
> which will properly display the font he has created.
>
> He is going to set up a repository of some Sinhalese text files, along
> with some images of what it's supposed to look like for us to use for
> testing purposes. My understanding from talking to him is that he will
> post this to the Scribus list when he has it ready.
>
> Greg

my blog

http://fahadalsaidi.blogspot.com