[scribus-dev] Dear Oman team

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sat Oct 31 13:44:30 UTC 2015

Le 30/10/2015 21:53, Kunda Loves Scribus a écrit :
> Please trust that we're looking at you patches and testing them. There are only 2 active committing devs ATM and they
> volunteer their time.
> So in the mean time, feel free to work on other Scribus issues.

I would like to add something about submitting patches :

Please test your patch carefully before submiting it.

Better : submit it to another student that will test it
and will provide you with its feedback : "it's ok" or "it's not ok",
so you can debug it in case it needs it.

Thanks a lot for your dedication,
JLuc