[scribus-dev] Edit Image Mode

Mazoon m zon723 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 06:17:38 UTC 2015

Hello,

Regarding issue 0011526 <http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=11526> about
enabling DEL key when in the edit image mode; I noticed that on the right
click context menu, Contents -> Clear is greyed-out, even though
(CTRL+SHIFT+DEL) has been enabled (on the mentioned issue) wouldn't it make
more sense if it's enabled on the right click context menu too?
When I tried to fix this, I could not find the piece of code that is
controlling it! (the Clear Contents option)  I found the one controlling
the Image Frame in appmodehelper.cpp but only when it's NOT in edit mode.
How can I control it when it's in edit image mode?

Do developers believe it needs to be fixed at all? or is it supposed to be
greyed-out when in edit mode? (though, I don't understand why?! since copy
is enabled)

Regards,
Mazoon