[scribus-dev] After grouping [text|image] boxes one of them is missing lines/refresh

Miss AL-Bahanta as.bahanta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:18:25 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm just assuming since the lines are drawn in Gray.The calculations error
that I'm taking about are in scribusdoc.cpp:15336
https://github.com/scribusproject/scribus/blob/master/scribus/scribusdoc.cpp#L15336
 when I added 1 to gh and gw the lines are drawn, so that made me think
there might be some rounding/calculation issue.
On the other hand, I noticed the group width and height are calculated more
than once.It calculations happens in
ScribusDoc::itemSelection_GroupObjects() and in Selection::setGroupRect()
which is called by Selection::getVisualGroupRect() in
ScribusDoc::itemSelection_GroupObjects().

Regards,
Asma