[scribus-dev] setLineSpaceingMode()

Ibrahim Al Rashdi ibrahimalrashdi745 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 11:19:17 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am working on the issue
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=12190
>From the behaviour of the problem I think that the problem hear comes
from the code responsible of the "fixed linspacing" and "align to
baseline grid". I found in scribusdoc.cpp  the function
itemSelection_SetLineSpacingMode. This function calls an other
function called setLineSpacingMode(int) and pass integer variable
represent the choice of the mode of the line spaceing (fixed = 0 ,
auto  = 1 , align to baseline=2) .  Unfortunately, I did not found the
code of this function. Does any one has an idea ?

Ibrahim