[scribus-dev] Issue#11772

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Nov 12 14:05:46 UTC 2015

hi

> > I agree with you, but what happen if the user tried to change them
> > under preference and no changes occur?!. So, as usability  I think
> > there should be (e.g a pop up message) to inform the user to
> > restart Scribus to apply the changes.
>
> No pop up.
>
> Prefs needs to act immediately.

looks like a trivial issue, but it's not easy to find a better solution.

if you find a (free) program that manages in a better way please show
it us so that we can check if their solution can be applied to scribus!

personally, i believe that moving more setting to styles is probably
part of the solution.

and i'd like to try out how a new "format" menu could work... but it
wont be for tomorrow :-)

ciao
a.l.e