[scribus-dev] Dear Oman team

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat Nov 7 15:16:10 UTC 2015

On Sun, 1 Nov 2015 08:31:18 +0100
ale rimoldi <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:

> hi
>
> > And that is enough reason to not bother about
> > it, it is not an official part of Scribus
> > development and is just increasing the work
> > needed and a waste of everyones time. If
> > Scribus wants/needs continuous integration,
> > then it should be part of the project and not
> > delegated to some obscure, unrelated GitHub
> > repository.
>
> if only life was always so easy :-)
>

> ciao
> a.l.e

"Be not the first by whom the new are tried,
Nor yet the last to lay the old aside."

Alexander Pope

I deplore the faddism prevalent in the various
development communities. Cvs worked fine IMO,
but with some help from Jluc et al. I can
compile Scribus from svn. As a user who has to
compile from source regularly I hate coming across
a "YASF" (Yet Another Source Format.)

John Culleton
Wexford Press
Book layout, typesetting and Indexing