[scribus-dev] What does “acknowledged” issue status mean?

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sun Nov 1 07:35:14 UTC 2015

ale has answered well but here are a few more precisions :
in the scribus community only few people are C++ developpers and have commit rights :
franz, MrB=Craig and jghali (and also avox when he is there).

In a bug report their voice should be more important for you to know
what features or code will possibly be merged.

JLuc