[scribus-dev] Open WG on Complex Text Layout

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:00:59 UTC 2015

> I am happy to see ScribusCTL progressing, and I am willing to provide some
> help in Scribus CTL projectabout Lao script / language.

Hey Silvain,

Thanks for writing and offering your help. You can start to help by
starring (favoriting) and watching the development of ScribusCTL on
github[1] (upper right corner of page). Also you could continue passing the
word around that there is a need for programmers to collaborate on this.

Cheers,
Kunda

PS CC'd to scribus list to let the rest of the community know

[1] https://github.com/andreas-vox/ScribusCTL