[scribus-dev] GSOC 2015

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:44:07 UTC 2015

> > I think the task list is worth a GSoC project. If you could agree to be
the major mentor and Craig, Jean, Andreas or Franz would be ready to serve
as backup mentors, we might have a case here.

> Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm prepared to do this with the backup
> of the Scribus core members.
>
> I notice that we would have to submit the application within two days
> so time is short. I've created a GSOC profile (terry.burton at gmail.com,
> terryburton) which isn't currently associated with any registered
> organisations. If folk are happy to proceed then it somebody is able
> to add me to the existing Scribus organisation then I'll take care of
> preparing the project proposal and run it by the team before final
> submission.

I support this. I can also help from the organization side of things (not
coding unfortunately).
Timing is key though. We should decide now so we can execute the proper
procedures.

/Kunda