[scribus-dev] Overnight compile of 1.5.0 no longer works.

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Thu Feb 5 20:16:58 UTC 2015

On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 20:57:14 +0100
Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info> wrote:

> > Thanks. I can also choose 5.2.1 Is that
> > better or worse?
> >

> 5.2.0 is now the minimum, the higher you can go
> the better. 5.4 if possible, although it might
> not make too much difference.
>
> Craig

Thanks.

I put Qt5.4 in /opt since that was the default.
I assume that I should add that directory
(/opt/Qt) to my default search path. But my
compile script is so full of special statements,
many of them pointed at Qt5.1 that I despair of
getting it right again. I'll try for a while and
then holler for help.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press