[scribus-dev] Stackoverflow question

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 23:47:05 UTC 2015

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28190568/disable-warning-message-in-scribus

Can someone answer this (via stackoverflow instead of here)

> When importing a svg file to the DTP programme "Scribus" it shows a
warning message (with just one OK-button), that has to be confirmed to go
on. This stops my Python Script from working.

>So I need a possibility to either confirm the message or - even better -
to stop Scribus from showing this message. (something like the
"Application.DisplayAlerts = False" in Excel VBA)

>A possible solution would be to send an "Enter" command using sendkeys,
but I don't like that because the command could miss the target.