[scribus-dev] libpagemaker

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Sun Sep 7 01:07:54 UTC 2014

>> Gesendet: Samstag, 06. September 2014 um 02:17 Uhr
>> Von: Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au>
>> An: scribus-dev at lists.scribus.info
>> Betreff: [scribus-dev] libpagemaker
>> I just tried building 19477 with libpagemaker, but it failed,
>> (unable to
>> locate pmd)
>> Would I be correct in assuming libpagemaker is not ready for prime
time?
>> The other three librevenge items, libmspub, libvisio and libcdr are no
>> problem
> Hi Owen,
> 1) Did you run ldconfig as root after compiling and installing
> libpagemaker?
> 2) Have you deleted CMakeCache.txt before running CMake? You always
need to do this when files have been added to Scribus. An addition
is
> always indicated by an "A" in the shell, whereas changes to existing
files use a "U". Whenever you see an "A" in your favourite CLI after
updating SVN, you *must* delete CMakeCache.txt before you run CMake.
HTH,

Thanks for replying, built from a clean build directory on a fairly up
to date debian system.

This is the error I get with rev 19487

Not important to me and it might sort itself out in the fullness of
time. Have yet to try it on SUSE

[ 83%] Building CXX object
scribus/plugins/import/pm/CMakeFiles/importpm.dir/importpm.cpp.o
[ 83%] Building CXX object
scribus/plugins/import/pm/CMakeFiles/importpm.dir/importpmplugin.cpp.o
[ 83%] Building CXX object
scribus/plugins/import/pm/CMakeFiles/importpm.dir/moc_importpm.cpp.o [
83%] Building CXX object
scribus/plugins/import/pm/CMakeFiles/importpm.dir/moc_importpmplugin.cpp.o
Linking CXX shared module libimportpm.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpmd-0.0
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpmd-0.0
make[2]: *** [scribus/plugins/import/pm/libimportpm.so] Error 1
make[1]: *** [scribus/plugins/import/pm/CMakeFiles/importpm.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

--
Owen