[scribus-dev] libpagemaker

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Sat Sep 6 05:18:28 UTC 2014

> Gesendet: Samstag, 06. September 2014 um 02:17 Uhr
> Von: Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au>
> An: scribus-dev at lists.scribus.info
> Betreff: [scribus-dev] libpagemaker
>
> I just tried building 19477 with libpagemaker, but it failed, (unable to
> locate pmd)
>
> Would I be correct in assuming libpagemaker is not ready for prime time?
>
> The other three librevenge items, libmspub, libvisio and libcdr are no
> problem

Hi Owen,

1) Did you run ldconfig as root after compiling and installing libpagemaker?

2) Have you deleted CMakeCache.txt before running CMake? You always need to do this when files have been added to Scribus. An addition is always indicated by an "A" in the shell, whereas changes to existing files use a "U". Whenever you see an "A" in your favourite CLI after updating SVN, you *must* delete CMakeCache.txt before you run CMake.

HTH,

Christoph