[scribus-dev] "Blank" document, scribus 1.4.3

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri May 2 17:45:56 UTC 2014

'o

You could try to split your blankrendering documents in 2 parts
and see if its any better.
Depending of this test result, you could split once more until
finding the page or even the object that messes the whole doc.
That would ease the debuging.
But it could be useless or not give any clue too.

(IMO this issue could be due to a lack of memory + bad lackofmemory management
or to an code issue with lines and polygons (i've had strange bad issues
with a document having more lines and polygons than my other documents
and that makes me think there might be code to fix in lines and polygons handling)

JL