[scribus-dev] Scribus use in newspaper production.

Richard Cichelli cichelli at newspapersystems.com
Fri Mar 7 15:44:35 UTC 2014

Cedric, et al,

Please gather any feedback you can.   Thanks.

Software Consulting Services, LLC makes newspaper publishing systems.

We co-invented QuarkXTensions and introduced QuarkXPress-based
pagination to newspapers in 1987.

We will soon offer free Scribus interfaces to our advertising system
customers that have the same high functionality of those we make for
InDesign and QuarkXPress.

You can compare actual newspaper pages paginated with InDesign,
QuarkXPress and Scribus at this dropbox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hwvcw4emmyjm0d5/ScribusPages.pdf

Richard.
cichelli at newspapersystems.com
www.newspapersystems.com

Message: 4 Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 16:45:40 +0100 From:
"cedric.gemy at gmail.com" <cedric.gemy at gmail.com> To: Scribus Development
Scribus use in newspaper production Message-ID:
<53189824.9000505 at gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

hello i've helped a french one months ago but i don't actually know how
things are going; It's a good reason to ask for feedback :)

And yourself, do you produce newspapers ?

pygmee Le

06/03/2014 16:38, Richard Cichelli a ?crit :