[scribus-dev] Re-instating the "Delete" and "Undo" entries in the Context Menu?

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Sat Jun 28 06:06:27 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've ben playing a lot with the latest versions of 1.5.0svn lately, and it occured to me that the measures to minimise the size of the Context Menu may have gone a bit too far.

The two most important entries I needed immediate access to were "Delete" and "Undo". Thus, I think re-instating them as Context Menu entries would be worth the slightly bigger size of the CM.

I won't file a bug report until a consensus has been reached on this issue.

Christoph