[scribus-dev] [scribus] An esoteric script - text scrambling

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:07:07 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 7:51 AM, a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:

>  hi
>
>  On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 1:43 AM, Kunda Loves Scribus <
> scribus.user at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>   On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 1:37 AM, Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> That's easy enough to do. I can do that tonight.
>>>
>>> Craig
>>>

>>>  > What would be useful, IMO, is if we had the below links as part of the
>>> >
>>> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/How_to_submit_bug_report_with_sensitive_data

>>  Craig,
>>
>>  Sweet! BTW, in that case you could close:
>> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=11846
>> Cheers,
>> /Kunda
>>

>  At some point when this Scramble script fully matures, I vote to bundle
> it in to Scribus as a default script. It can help streamline it's use
> (without many steps that it takes now in order to run it).
>

> personally, i'd like a way to browse and download scripts from a git(hub)
> repository... rather than binding too many funky scripts with scribus...
>
> if you have ideas on how to implement it , please contribute to
>
> https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-script-repository/issues/3
>

> ... and i'me wondering if
>
> http://www.coactivate.org/projects/zurich-sprint/project-home
> Zurich Sprint 2014
> August 11 to 15th
>
> would be a nice place to work on this project (and generally on scribus
> scripting...).
> any python hacker who would join me there?
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

a.l.e,
I really like this idea! Plus the initiative that you feel to do it. I
would like to help in the best way that I know how so call on me if you
need something (though as you know, scripting is not a strength).

Lets get the word out on this coactivate coding sprint event. That sounds
very cool.

Cheers!
/Kunda