[scribus-dev] [scribus] An esoteric script - text scrambling

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Jun 10 12:51:10 UTC 2014

hi
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 1:43 AM, Kunda Loves Scribus
> <scribus.user at gmail.com <mailto:scribus.user at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 1:37 AM, Craig Bradney
>     <cbradney at scribus.info <mailto:cbradney at scribus.info>> wrote:
>
>         That's easy enough to do. I can do that tonight.
>
>         Craig
>

>         > What would be useful, IMO, is if we had the below links as
>         part of the
>         > MantisBT navbar to orient the uninformed how to:
>         > 1.
>         >
>         http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/How_to_submit_bug_report_with_sensitive_data
>         > 2. http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/How_to_file_a_bug_report
>         > 3. http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/How_to_debug_for_reporting
>         >
>         > Cheers,
>         > /Kunda
>

>     Craig,
>
>     Sweet! BTW, in that case you could close:
>     http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=11846
>     Cheers,
>     /Kunda
>

> At some point when this Scramble script fully matures, I vote to
> bundle it in to Scribus as a default script. It can help streamline
> it's use (without many steps that it takes now in order to run it).

personally, i'd like a way to browse and download scripts from a
git(hub) repository... rather than binding too many funky scripts with
scribus...

if you have ideas on how to implement it , please contribute to

https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-script-repository/issues/3

... and i'me wondering if

http://www.coactivate.org/projects/zurich-sprint/project-home
Zurich Sprint 2014
August 11 to 15th

would be a nice place to work on this project (and generally on scribus
scripting...).
any python hacker who would join me there?

ciao
a.l.e