[scribus-dev] Most Annoying Bugs candidates

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 01:26:09 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM, Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info>
wrote:

> On 10/06/2014 4:34 pm, JLuc wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > We now have 13 Most Annoying Bugs candidates listed on
> > http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Most_Annoying_Bugs
> > This list is wide open to discussion...
> > and there is still room for new proposals
> > in case you think some specially painfull bugs have not yet been listed.
> >
> > Some of the proposals dont have a bug report specified,
> > we should look for it - if it exists - or create one when none exists.
> >
> > Some of the specified bug reports have not been marked as "confirmed" in
> the bug tracker
> > so "we" should test them and confirm them in the bug tracker / or not.
> >
> > We might allready vote for some of them, as Kunda has done,
> > or wait for them to be validated first,
> > but we can also vote to not nominate some of them
> > in case we find they are not relevant as "most annoying bug"
> > because they dont fit the criteria : this should be discussed.
> >
> > Yes we can discuss each of them here too.
> > JLuc
>
> I'd recommend a change here..
>
> 1 page for bugs
> 1 page for feature requests
>
> because things like RTL text is not a bug based on the current design.
>
> Craig

Scribus-Dev list,
As JLuc mentioned, this is a great opportunity for folks to participate.
Take advantage of this opportunity. Please check out the
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Most_Annoying_Bugs to add you candidates +
vote on confirmed bugs.

re: page for bugs and page for features
Should we put the features on the same page but as a separate list ?
Or do we start a new page called something like: Most_Wanted_Features
<http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Most_Wanted_Features> ?

/Kunda