[scribus-dev] GitHub Scribus Project is set up

Pierrick Brunet pierrick.brunet at inria.fr
Mon Jul 28 09:02:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

Usually (in most projects I saw), master is the current developpement
version (last code reviewed and accepted by the core dev team) and tag
are used for release.
Having a master for release may be a good idea if developpement version
is not stable enough so that if user want to compile the default
(master) scribus branch, he will default on a stable version.

I also wonder if workflow is impacted by this modification?

- Github have a bugtracker, can user use this one? Or Mantis is the default?
- Github have Pull Request workflow, contributors can use it? or they
have to continue submitting patch on Mantis?

Chelen