[scribus-dev] PDF export scripting fix for 1.5

Rusty Burchfield gicodewarrior at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 19:49:22 UTC 2014

Howdy,

I was going to file a bug, but I couldn't sign-up on the tracker.

In any case, it is an easy fix.

At scribus/plugins/scriptplugin/objpdffile.cpp:1122 the 12 needs to
change to 10 to support the new PDF export versions in Scribus 1.5.  A
patch is attached.

I built the change locally and tested it using Scribus Generator.
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus_Generator

While I was using the trunk build (via ubuntu ppa and local build), it
was segfaulting quite a bit.  I ran it under valgrind but quickly gave
up when I saw thousands of errors.

If someone is interested in debugging a segfault, send me a message (I
am not on this list) and I will try and get you a core file with repro
steps.

~Rusty