[scribus-dev] Adding missing members to PDFfile scripter object

Juraj Fedel wtxnh-scribus at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 27 14:11:49 UTC 2014

Hello,

Few days ago William had uploaded one patch to #8959 that enable to use
bleeds from python script for 1.4.5 version. After that I added the rest
of missing members to PDFfile object (more than 20 of them). If it is
not too late maybe those patches could be included in 1.4.5 release too.
Patches with small test script are included in attachment.

Also I am wondering if bugfixes included in issue #12594 were applied to
1.4.4 source. It is OK if you do not want to include patches that
introduce new features, but I think that some patches that fixes
existing bugs could be applied.

Namely:
from file patch_bundle_v144-25aug14.tar.gz
0002-sys.path-in-scripter-console-fixed.patch
0003-Do-not-use-and-xB0-as-identifier-in-python.patch
0004-Fix-module-name-for-objects-created-in-scripter.patch
0005-Fix-broken-handling-of-prefs-option.patch
0006-Startup-script-does-not-work.patch

from monster_beheaded_v144-20sep14.tar.gz
0008-Run-startup-script-only-after-Scribus-is-fully-initi.patch

This last patch should be slightly modified as noted in README file
included also in monster_beheaded_v144-20sep14.tar.gz if it is to be
applied without other patches in that archive.

Happy New Year
Juraj