[scribus-dev] SVN is not updating to the latest revisions

FirasHanife@gmail.com firashanife at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 15:52:15 UTC 2014

Il 20/08/2014 17:34, john Culleton ha scritto:
> On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:35:19 -0500
> Kunda Loves Scribus <scribus.user at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Any idea why?
>> /Kunda
> What is the correct svn address for 0.91? I do
> nightly downloads and compiles of Scribus 1.5.0
> and would like to do the same for Inkscape 0.91.

Inkscape uses bzr not svn.
If you want to build Inkscape 0.91 you can get the source with

bzr branch lp:inkscape
(to create a branch, update with bzr pull)

bzr checkout lp:inkscape
(to crate a copy of the source, update with bzr update)

You can find further information in their wiki here:
http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Compiling_Inkscape

Here is their Launchpad link:
https://launchpad.net/inkscape/0.91.x

Bye,