[scribus-dev] TODO for librevenge release

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 18:46:55 UTC 2014

Hello all,

As there has not been much progress in librevenge during the past few
months (I am as guilty here as anyone else), I decided to push it
forward a bit. I created a TODO list at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/librevenge , so we
have some concrete goals to go for.

For the Scribus team: If you are still thinking about joining us (the
Document Liberation Project), it would be nice if you could (re-)check
the import interfaces librevenge contains and identify any missing
functionality you need and/or would like to have. (The code is here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/libwpd/librevenge/ci/master/tree/)

Discussion about the tasks (or addition of any missing features) is
welcome, either here or on the wiki.

D.