[scribus-dev] Scribus implementation

cedric.gemy at gmail.com cedric.gemy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 18:55:49 UTC 2014

Hi

XML is a very important of Scribus. Its own format is XML and could be
generated with many technologies.
Scribus does a lot importing several XML file format like odt, idml, or
even Xhtml. each implementation is a bit different, but this shows there
are many options.

Of course, the way to do it mostly depends on your own preferred
technologies. Importers generally works with a C++/Qt plugin system, but
python might be usable through the Scribus scripter.

Actually, idml import is on development status even if results are
really interesting. You/We might do some tests on scribus svn build
before going that way.

Cheers
Cedric