[scribus-dev] Scripter2: Your feedback is required

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Tue Apr 8 05:43:15 UTC 2014

Hi all,

One of the major tasks we need to complete before the release of the next stable Scribus version (1.6) is finishing the new Scripter.

During LGM, Andreas has fixed a build error that prevented testing of Scripter2. During the LGM Team meetings we also decided that we will create a wiki page, which allows us to collect wishes of script authors and make sure they are included in 1.6.

The wiki page is here: http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Scripter2_Features_%28Wish_List%29

Please note that is highly likely that Scripter2 will use Python 3 exclusively, since Python has reached its EOL in 2010.

Happy testing!

Christoph