[scribus-dev] Krita screenshot

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Tue Feb 26 07:25:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm currently updating the docs for the next Scribus release, and I need some help from someone who's running Krita 2.6 on a system with an English locale, as there seems to be no way to change the UI language in Calligra.

What is needed is a screenshot of Krita 2.6 and an English UI, preferrably with an attractive KRA file loaded, e.g. (at a minimum) krita_first_start.kra.

If someone would be so kind as to send send me a screenie as a PNG at about 900 pixels wide and optimised with pngcrush, I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Christoph