[scribus-dev] itemAdd Function for PathText

Sivahari Nandakumar sivaharivkm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 11:28:43 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am new to scribus. I am working in project with scribus where the scribus
saves data in database instead of SLA files. I did this for scribus
documents having both image frame and text frame. Now i want to save and
retrieve the PathTexts and PolyLines to and from database. I know to add
page item in a scribus document using the itemAdd function in case of
textframes and images. For this only we have to give X,Y Positions and
height and width. But for PathText and PolyLine i dont know how to do that.
Please help.

--
with warm regards
Sivahari Nandakumar