[scribus-dev] Kerning text from keyboard

cedric.gemy at gmail.com cedric.gemy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:12:32 UTC 2012

Hi

it seems we've been several people to ask for typography efficiency
enhancement. We have had some discussions with Louis already, but it's
true there should be more shortcut available for typo.
Looking at the preferences, kerning even don't seem to be there. I'll
try to have a look at it and see if i can do something;

Cheers
pygmee