[scribus-dev] Automated/Headless Publishing

cedric.gemy at gmail.com cedric.gemy at gmail.com
Sat May 26 08:44:39 UTC 2012

lo martin

the easiest way i actually know is playing with python extensions. You
can grab your sources from any database type or file type (xml, csv or
whatever) anf then produce a basic layout from that and produce PDF. But
the scripts needs to be launched from scribus even if the rest is automated

The best we could have would be a real source management, we are talking
about it for a while.

Do you have any knowledge in python or C++ ?

Cedric