[scribus-dev] a couple of new scripter commands

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Mon Jan 30 15:45:38 UTC 2012

Le 30/01/2012 15:16, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
> On 01/30/2012 08:45 AM, a.l.e wrote:
>> it's maybe easy to plan a merging of the two functions... or at least a
>> sharing of dialog resources...

I think yes. Gregs request is quite close to that existing multiple paste.

I've posted a new bug request for the "page height" new button in "multiple paste" dialog,
along with a proposed JPG displaying a possible layout
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=10557

> I haven't heard of multiple insert, but the name suggests this would be creating multiple brand-new frames of some sort.

Get a look at the 2nd entry in the Edit menu :
you'll probably be very pleased with it !

> I'm interested in taking a fully developed object, such as text frame with text, image frame with image, and
> copying/pasting that to many pages.
This is a common need for editable parts in masterpages.

> I also think that having copy and paste functions in Scripter is potentially useful for other things.
Sure.

JLuc