[scribus-dev] interest in new tutorial?

Sonic sonic4spuds at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 02:55:54 UTC 2012

I think it would be useful to discuss text frames and how to place/link
them, image frames and the formats that can be loaded into them, and the
properties window. There is definitely more that should be discussed in
a tutorial, but those are the things that I needed to know when first
starting.

-Sonic