[scribus-dev] interest in new tutorial?

Christen Anderson christenanderson1994 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:09:03 UTC 2012

I've noticed several people recently asking for a tutorial geared
towards 1.4.0. The old freedomYug tutorial is long out of date. I would
be willing to either update the current tutorial or write a new one, if
there is interest in this. As A.l.e. pointed out in a recent forum
thread, the freedomYug tutorial is not really the best for new users,
since it explores several features that new users wouldn't need to know.

So my question is, is there any interest in this? If so, what things, in
your opinion, would be best to include in this?

Thanks,
Christen