[scribus-dev] Tentative feature freeze for Scribus 1.5svn

cedric.gemy at gmail.com cedric.gemy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 19:17:23 UTC 2012

I think we could save more space in Text properties just by changing
some UI widgets. Actually, the UI team has made some proposals and we
are waiting for the first implementation to go further in the
modifications because we agreed that we could not do it in only one
release. Our plan is :

- have a target
- do some changes
- listen to users
- do some changes keeping the target and user in mind ...

cheers