[scribus-dev] tables + scribus @ lgm 2012

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Thu Apr 12 16:00:10 UTC 2012

On 4/12/12 4:48 PM, ale rimoldi wrote:
> dear devs,
>
> would it make sense to organize a usability work session about the table
> implementation of tables?
>
> we will have a few usability experts in wien and it would be nice to get
> their knowledge flow into current scribus development!
>
> what do you think about it?
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

I'm not sure tables needs reviewing yet... however, given I have a hunspell spell checker working
now, I'd like to have the spell checking workflow reviewed.

I'm basing the GUI on LibreOffice 3.5 for now, however I have found some serious issues with their
implementation for now - getting some strange results at times. I am not really looking at their
workflow though, I just took the GUI design and coded all the underneath myself with a view on the
old aspell plugin and LibreOffice's code (that's not really compatible at all though).