[scribus-dev] Thank you Scribus developers!

dbolack at electricmulch.com dbolack at electricmulch.com
Thu Jan 13 04:00:33 CET 2011

>> the "expected behavior" is something Microsoft has carefully cultivated
>> to induce an artificial (and we would have to say, unfounded) trust in
>> Windows/MS to "do the right thing", as well as make sure that Windows
>> users learn as little as possible about what's going on.

Pinning this expectation on Microsoft is blessed absurd.

ONLY regular OS users find it normal to be directed to binaries hosted on
another
site without warning.  Pick any random third party commercial vendor
offering
downloads. If they refer you to CNet or another download source, users are
warned.
Its just */polite/*.