[scribus-dev] Export from Scribus to InDesign via INX (XML) format?

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Mon Dec 26 13:52:05 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have a Scribus document, several multiple-page PDFs, which I need to send to
a colleague with InDesign.  Reading the options, it appears the only way to
export the data is via a print-ready PDF which they cannot alter.  Although
there is talk of an INX XML file export option which appears to be unavailable
at present.  Does anyone have any experience, knowledge, of this INX project,
state of play, usability, etc?

Cheers.

--
Ciao