[scribus-dev] Keep lines together and orphan/widow control...

Aidas Žandaris aidas.zandaris at mii.vu.lt
Wed Aug 24 11:05:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

what situation in Scribus with very very useful paragraph properties
(I can't to find any hint in Scribus 1.4...):

1) orphan/widow control (first or last paragraph line control on the bottom of page/column/text frame)
2) Keep „n“ lines together (paragraph property to control small chapters on the bottom of page/column/text frame)
3) Start paragraph in new page/column/text frame

These properties are on all my known DPS (Indesign, Quark...), office programs (OpenOffice.org Writer, Microsoft Word,...)

Thanks

Aidas

-----

Aidas Žandaris
Bendrųjų reikalų skyriaus vedėjas
Vilniaus universiteto Matematikos ir informatikos institutas
Akademijos g. 4, LT-08663 Vilnius
aidas.zandaris at mii.vu.lt