[scribus-dev] Cell splitting behavior

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:35:36 UTC 2011

Hi Craig,

2011/8/17 Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info>:

> The reasoning all sounds good, and logical. Sounds great to me, especially since compatibility with ID methods will be high.

Good. Then this is what I'll aim for.

> We need some docs on how tables work in general - to at least start some internal docs of this type :)

Absolutely. Once I'm done rushing forward with the last of the crucial
missing features, I'll try to write up some technical design docs of
the tables for the wiki.

After the project is over, I also hope to write a "Scribus Tables -- A
Visual Guide"-type of blog post that will cover all the things that
can be done, which I can then reused/transformed into user
documentation/wiki material.

> Also, is there a task list on the wiki? We should probably review to ensure priorities are correct - though I believe they are, just to make sure not only your time is spent wisely but to also create a list for after gsoc .

There's no such list yet, but I plan on writing one (including my
ideas/pointers for how the tasks can be implemented).

Thanks for the feedback!

Elvis