[scribus-dev] Cell splitting behavior

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Wed Aug 17 11:04:25 UTC 2011

On 17/08/2011, at 10:28, Elvis Stansvik <elvstone at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some typo fixes:
>
> 2011/8/17 Elvis Stansvik <elvstone at gmail.com>:
>> Hello all,
>> Internally this is implemented by inserting a new row in the table and
>> then adjusting the row or column spanning of the surrounding, thereby
>
> s/inserting a new row/inserting a new row or column/
> s/the surrounding/the surrounding cells/
>
> Sorry 'bout that.
>
> Elvis

The reasoning all sounds good, and logical. Sounds great to me, especially since compatibility with ID methods will be high.

We need some docs on how tables work in general - to at least start some internal docs of this type :)

Also, is there a task list on the wiki? We should probably review to ensure priorities are correct - though I believe they are, just to make sure not only your time is spent wisely but to also create a list for after gsoc .

Thanks