[scribus-dev] Italian translation of Scribus

Alessandro Levati 8av10s at tiscali.it
Sat Aug 6 22:28:42 UTC 2011

Hello,

as I promised, I have started the translation of the online help in
Italian. Now I have noticed a problem in the UI translation: the English
terms "Layer" and "Level" are currently translated with the same Italian
term "Livello". I think that it's not a good idea, since it may be a
source of confusion for users, and they should be translated differently.
It seems that nobody is working on the UI Italian translation, so may I
fix it myself? or is it too late for 1.4.0? I read the instructions,
downloaded the source code and the needed tools, and I saw that I can do
that, maybe in a few days. The only doubt I have is the svn branch I
have to use: it is "Version135", is it correct?

Thank you and good night
Alessandro