[scribus-dev] wiki: made with scribus / success stories

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Aug 5 16:00:04 UTC 2011

hi ondrej,

> It would be nice to involve more typographers and
> designers to Scribus community. Are there any?
> There are mostly programmers and people which use
> Scribs due zero price. Some influence from commerce
> and creative sector would be usefull for all.

there are some!

we have a printer who has been following the scribus for years!

and there are some teachers and graphic artists who are using scribus...
and are active in the scribus world.

what is still completely missing is a feedback from the "commerce"
(marketing) side...

btw, since we seem to have so many programmers among our users, we may
want to replace the well known "error #4" alert through a "error #4: if
you're a programmer, please consider contributing patches to scribus"
one :-)

have a nice evening
a.l.e