[scribus-dev] wiki: made with scribus / success stories

Ondřej Němeček ondrej.nemecek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 22:17:47 UTC 2011

I agree, second site is much more representative.
 From my point of view is important to show:

- aprox 10 piece of typografically perfectly made
   work with short comment (workflow, document
   targeting, author and customer)
- some sample pages from mentioned document
- some photos of final product
- optionally folowed with source data (zip package)
- contact to author

It would be nice to involve more typographers and
designers to Scribus community. Are there any?
There are mostly programmers and people which use
Scribs due zero price. Some influence from commerce
and creative sector would be usefull for all.

Here in Czech was Scribus nicely mentioned
at professional web

	http://www.grafika.cz/serial232.html

and there are some also activities to promote Scribus

	http://www.scribus.cz/

But I know knobody from prefesional designers or
typographers who cooperates with scribus developers.

With best regards
Ondrej.

--
Ondrej Nemecek