[scribus-dev] GSOC 2011: Results Out

O. Moskalenko malex at scribus.net
Tue Apr 26 16:42:00 UTC 2011

* Naveen Agarwal <naveen.agarwal011 at gmail.com> [2011-04-26 14:22:46 +0530]:

> Hi,
>
> First of all,I would like to congratulate Elvis Stansvik and Jain Basil
> Aliyas for their GSOC
> selection and wish them Good Luck.
>
> I have good experience with this year GSOC but the being not selected has
> been slightly
> disappointing for me. I have learned a lot of things during the GSOC
> selection period and will carry
> the experience to improve my future. I will try to contribute to the
> team for undo/redo project if
> everything goes smoothly.
>
> Finally , thanks to the Scribus-Dev  members for their guidance and
> support.
>

> Best Wishes,
> Naveen Agarwal
> wolfpack at irc.freenode.net

Hi Naveen,

It is truly unfortunate that we didn't get another slot as the Undo/Redo
support improvement is a very important area that needs to be addressed in the
nearest future. Hopefully the experience you gained during the application
process will serve you well and perhaps you will choose to contribute to
Scribus development outside of GSoC. We would certainly welcome your
contributions in the same spirit as most of the Scribus Team members volunteer
their scarce free time to improve the software and help the users.

Best wishes and thank you again,

Alex