[scribus-dev] Who is going to kill the style dialog ?

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 04:23:18 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

Currently trying to get something out of 1.3.8 on a Mac.

Are we really going to get out of the mud of this text engine ? out of the
mud of this style dialog ?

Hey ?!?!

Set type.

Three basic settings...

1. Type.

2. Typsesize.

3. Leading.

Now, where are they ?

Type and typesize on the next tab...

Leading on the first tab...

No compliments. It does not work. It does not make any sense.

Yes, I know. I should know how to code.

Louis, get out of your comfort zone and start coding.

Can we simply get rid of this dialog and have the style created at right
hand click ? Bug 300 or so by Lyam, back in 2004 or something.

Please do us a favor and kill this dialog.

Period.

Louis