[scribus-dev] The Scribus developers Hit Parades

Andreas Vox avox at arcor.de
Thu Nov 25 13:57:45 CET 2010

Ah, true, faulty memory of mine (need to get those ECC bits installed some
time ;-) )

BTW, it shouldn't be named "developers" hit parade: it's neither a parade of
developers nor something from the developers (our favoured bug/issue is
always only the one we just solved, anyway). "Top 10 bugs of the month"
would be fine for me.

Also, in the future I'd like to see this lists on a website with e-mails
going to both scribus@ and scribus-dev at .

Cheers,
/Andreas