[scribus-dev] The Scribus developers Hit Parades

Andreas Vox avox at arcor.de
Thu Nov 25 10:46:01 CET 2010

Hi Craig!

In fact this was my idea (a_l_e wanted some sort of contract where the developers were to fix 1 bug per week). The idea is to present a priorisation of bugs from the user perspective so that the developers can see how to make as many people happy as possible :-)

The "(1 week)" is not the estimated development effort but the time this particular issue has been in the hit parade. The Top 3 in list 2 are supposed to be all long-term bugs; the Top 10 in list 1 is for (hopefully) quick-to-fix but unpleasant bugs.

We talked about 1.1 in Paris and I think it should be solvable with Qt 4.

I agree that 2.3 doesn't belong there.