[scribus-dev] Scribus documentation translations temporarily removed from builds

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Nov 9 10:50:39 CET 2010

hi
> Since when did Christoph code, never, so why would this affect Scribus code?

testing? project management? communication? buying coffee for the
programmers? prioritizing bugs for the release? writing a release
announce? making sure that the website gets a better shape?

seen from the outside there are many tasks that are suffering from a
lack of resources and which make it harder to get to the release.

and several of them seem to me more important than writing documentation
and -- most of all -- i wonder if it's the right time to ask to the
community to translate it.

but -- as written above -- this is just what i see from the outside.

and as i said, in my previous mail: proper documentation *is* an
important task, i just wonder if it's the right time to focus on it.

finally: if there is nothing more urgent to do for christoph, well,
let's have the documentation translated in all the language and all the
current documentation updated!

ciao
a.l.e